When Conversations Go Bad:
It's not just uncomfortable, it's unproductive.
This workshop is for anyone who wants more powerful, productive, and satisfying conversations. Communication is the basis of our ability to collaborate in solving problems and making decisions. When communication fails, we often do too.
- Awareness of common communication pitfalls that would lead to unproductive & dissatisfying interactions
- A way to decode exactly what causes some conversations to go well, while others fail
- Specific strategies for common communication traps
- Clear direction on how to adapt the strategies to your particular circumstances
- Ideas for how to shift communication in the moment to get the results you want
The SAVI® Value
Originally developed as a group observation tool, SAVI® (pronounced like “savvy”) has been used for over 40 years by leaders, teams, consultants, psychologists, teachers, spouses and parents to reduce conflict and increase collaboration.
SAVI® Foundation Communications Skills:
Thursday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday
February 23, 24, 27, 28
9:30 am - 1:00 pm Eastern Time
(14 hours of interactive instruction)
Early Registration closes Monday, January 16, 2023 at 11:59pm ET.
Questions? Email [email protected]
Ben Benjamin co-authored Conversation Transformation with Anita Simon and Amy Yeager. He is a Senior Certified SAVI® Trainer and has developed, implemented and taught SAVI trainings across health care, corporate, educational, and
non-profit organizational settings and uses SAVI in his executive coaching practice.
Alida Zweidler-McKay has worked as a consultant and coach for over 20 years, helping individuals and teams clarify goals, build skills, improve communications and increase their capacity for productive partnerships. She is a Certified SAVI® Trainer, and also a Certified SAVI® Master Coder. She has a B.A. from Swarthmore College and has an M.B.A. from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.